4 May 2012

the sweet scent


. the last of the wonderful sweet scent of the orange blossoms in my home for the season . picked early this morning .   +   . have I ever told you how much I admire the world of this lady? . her paintings full of excitement and vibrant energy . her home/studio a fascinating garden . I have known her work for over a decade now and each year I dream  . if I were to have an oil painting in my home it would be one of her large amazing flower paintings .
..................................................................................................................................
. o que resta do aroma doce da flor de laranjeira na minha casa por este ano . apanhado cedo esta manhã .   +   . já alguma vez vos falei de como admiro o mundo desta senhora? . as pinturas repletas de emoção e energia vibrante . a casa/atelier um jardim fascinate . conheço o seu trabalho há mais de uma década e sonho sempre . se tivesse um quadro a óleo na minha casa seria um dos seus grandes quadros de flores .