10 March 2011

magnolia scan



I wanted to do this for years  but for one reason or another I kept forgetting ... today I finally tried it! it simply is a scan of a magnolia with a white (top image) and a black (bottom image) piece of fabric on top. I like the almost 3D feeling in it! :)

✄..............................................................................................
andava há muito para experimentar isto ... um scan de uma magnólia com um pano branco (imagem de cima) e preto (imagem de baixo) por cima. acho interessante o efeito quase 3D! :)

14 comments:

turtle and dragon said...

Oh my, these are simply gorgeous!!! Well done!!! Thank you for sharing such beauty.
ox Mel

Pauline said...

A fabulous 3D effect. Both versions are beautiful.
Hugs, Pauline

lucy said...

i like the bottom one most but am more amazed that it can be done so beautifully!

Ashley said...

WOW! These are amazing! The colours are so beautiful on the petals. I especially love the black one.

**EYE-SNACKS** said...

It looks interesting to me..lovely!

simple things said...

It looks beautiful on the black. Those colours are so vivid!

Geninne said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it :)

christina said...

this is woooooooonderful! i would imagine them to bleed more, but they are just fantastic!

Jesse Lu said...

this is incredile.

Lara said...

Mesmo bonito!! Nunca pensei....
Obrigada pela partilha.

blue china studio said...

Just gorgeous! Really love this.

maria madeira | antónio rodrigues said...

beautiful!*

Stay under the stars said...

Wow, this is cool!

~GG~ said...

This is gorgeous. It's so nice to find another person who is inspired by not just the full and whole flower, but also it in pieces spread about. I happened upon a tulip in a field that had been partially smashed in the tracks of a truck and into my head popped the Brandi Carlile song "Tragedy" http://shesthegoldenegg.wordpress.com/2010/04/15/dirt-kicks-tulips/